The bayberry is best known for its fruit berries, from which a wax is derived to make fragrant bayberry candles. In folk medicine,bayberry has been used as a tea for its tonic and stimulant properties, and for treating diarrhea. It is also said that the foliage of bayberry is a natural insect repellent! This Festive fragrance is a combination of warm bayberry, pine, fir and spices. If a traditional Christmas had a smell, this would be it!
- Cruelty free - Not tested on animals, contains no animal products.
- Biodegradeable with 100% compostable packaging
- Washable - Can be removed with basic soap and water in case of accidents, so no need to worry about ruining furniture and clothing
- Renewable and sustainable - Soy can be replaced faster than the rate of consumption, and without damaging the eco-system in the process
- Contains no Paraffin, Petroleum, Palm wax or Beeswax
- Contains no Pesticides or Herbicides
- Pthalate free